Saturday, January 28, 2012

Celebrating 5 years of marriage!

I can't believe we've already been married 5 years! Wow! I will never forget when I realized that Greg was "the one". I always heard about "the one" and "when you know, you know" but I never believed it. Well, it happened and when it did, I just knew!

It was like yesterday when we shared our first kiss, held hands for the first time, when he asked me to marry him on his birthday, and the day I walked down the aisle towards him. I really just wanted to run down the aisle - I couldn't get to him fast enough!

Our wedding.....my goodness, how I loved our wedding! We had so much fun! We danced, ate, drank, laughed and danced some more. We had all of our loved ones around us wishing us nothing but the best.

It's 5 years later and we have an almost 2 year old (OMG) and we live in California. Life is a funny thing, isn't it?! You never know where it's going to take you. But the good news is....Greg will be by my side for the ride!

Here's to many many many more years together. Yep, that's right Greg....you're stuck with me!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Momma Strange said...

I am blessed to have you as a daughter and Greg as a son-in-law! Wish you both many many more years together as husband and wife. And thank you both for Carson, another wonderful blessing!!

cvaughter said...

What is #80? Do I want to know how? Can you teach me? When are you going to show Carson how to make one?
I question #36?
Love your Blog!!! Feel like I've been visiting with you on the phone.
I understand you're having TX company in April. Sounds like fun for everyone involved.

Post a Comment