Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween 2013

I better get these pictures posted before the year ends. :)

We had a fun time dressing up this year. Carson was an army guy and believe it or not, I dressed up too! I haven't dressed up in 10 years. 

Let's check out Carson first. We found him an army outfit and daddy was able to get some army face paint - which Carson loved! He was so excited to wear his costume to school and super pumped to go trick-or-treating!!



Trey and Sophia came over that evening to go on the candy hunt together. The kids had a blast! 




As I mentioned, I also dressed up...as Flo from the Progressive commercials. It was so much fun!! I even tied for 1st place at work - tied with an Asian lumberjack! Haha! 


I think I turned a lot of heads with people thinking I was the real Flo. :)

Hannah didn't dress up this year but she did wear her pumpkin onsie and looked really cute!! 


I can't wait to see what next year brings for costumes...but I may not dress up - it's hard to beat Flo! 


1 comments:

Granny/Momma Strange said...

Love the pic's of all of you!! What about Greg, he didn't dress up! He could have went as a want a be deer hunter! (haha) Sorry Greg I couldn't resist!!

Post a Comment