Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all! We had a great, low key Easter. Carson is cutting a tooth, therefore he has not been in the greatest of moods.

Funny side story to share. When I was little, my dad used to ask me, every year, what Easter was. I could never remember if it was Jesus' birthday or when he rose from the dead. This question stumped me for years as a young child. I am happy to report that I now know the difference! It'll be fun to do the same with Carson as he's growing up. I'm sure he's a lot smarter than his old mom! :)

We kept the Easter activities for Carson low key. He got a little Easter basket and some eggs to play with. Also, Granny (my mom) sent him a HUGE bunny in the mail! It's bigger than Carson! haha


Of course he's going to taste test the egg - why not. He taste tests everything else...and I mean everything!

I just love this picture. Such a serious look. He knows what he's doing and he's focusing hard to get the job done.
He would put the eggs in the holes on the putting green and take them back out - over and over again. 
Looks like he found a golf ball in there too!

Greg, you are so going to get in trouble w/ my mom on this one. Greg thought it would be funny to roast Betty the Bunny (yes, that's what he named her) for Easter dinner. Luckily, I stepped in and saved her!

Thank you Lord for your son. It is because of his death on the cross, we are able to have eternal life.

3 comments:

crishana said...

hahaha, the pic of carson pulling eggs from the putting hole looks like he laid the golf ball! LOL

Unknown said...

He is precious! Im glad you all enjoyed a relaxing holiday! :)

carol strange said...

Love the pics of Carson. He did have fun with the Easter eggs for sure. Oh and Greg don,t forget I will see YOU in a couple of weeks and WE will discuss grilling the Easter Bunny!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment