Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa 2011 - Round 1

Each year the Torrance police department drive Santa through the neighborhoods. I missed Santa on our street on Monday evening but tonight we heard him down the road and decided to quickly load up in the car to go see him! I was soooo excited, just like last year! Carson was excited too, but only that we were leaving the house - he had no idea what was about to happen!

You can sit on Santa's lap, which we didn't do last year, but thought we'd give it a try this year. Needless to say, Carson is not a fan of the jolly old man!! Check out this picture! I cannot keep a straight face when I look at it!


I can't wait for the picture with Santa in the mall! It's going to be awesome!

1 comments:

Granny Strange said...

Just wait until Carson finds out what Santa does for a living and he will scream and cry to climb on the jolly mans lap!!!

Post a Comment