Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This past Saturday I kicked Greg out of the house...

 That's right, you heard it here....I kicked Greg out of the house!

But only for a few hours. I decided that Greg needed some time to be, well, Greg. Not daddy...just Greg! So, he decided to go for a bike ride along the beach. This was also a good time for just Carson and I to hang out. I honestly don't know the last time it was just the two of us.

The weather was perfect, so we took full advantage of it! After lunch, Carson and I loaded up and headed up to Manhattan Beach to do a little window shopping. Carson is such a good boy when we're out and about. So many things to look at - people, cars, skateboards, bicycles, dogs and bright colored clothing! We were able to sit outside for lunch and do some people watching too!

Late in the afternoon, we met up with Greg at the Redondo Beach Pier to watch out friend Jacky sing at a local restaurant. (I used to work with Jacky at ISN). We heard a few songs and headed home - Carson needed to crawl around and burn some energy.

We all had a great day! Although we love hanging out together as a family, I was excited that Greg could have some time to himself and that it could just be me and Carson for awhile too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment