Monday, November 22, 2010

Guess who dressed Carson today!


If anyone guesses me, you're in trouble! I may not have the best sense of fashion (as I sit here in my sweat pants and t-shirt) but I certainly know that you don't mix stripes! Greg and Carson ran some errands today and they were out of the house before I saw Carson dressed for the day. He likes to hang out in his pajamas until lunch time. :)
So, when they got back, I came out of my cave...oh, I mean the office and saw what Carson was wearing. He obviously didn't care at all. In fact, he was all smiles! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a couple of pictures. You can't see from this view, but his shirt has dinosaurs on the front. So, dinosaur shirt, striped doggy pants, and Wizard of Oz socks (please see previous post referencing the socks). I was cracking up!
Normally, Carson has a few spit ups throughout the day that require an outfit change - nope, not today. He wore this all day long!

In other news, we went to Santa Monica yesterday afternoon. We had a great time! Shopping, lunch and lots of site seeing. Throughout the Third Street Promenade (http://www.downtownsm.com/visitors/index.html) there are performers in the streets: singers, dancers, musicians, etc. After lunch we spotted a clown. Keep in mind, Carson has never seen a clown. So, we cautiously approached. As the clown was making balloon animals for kids, Carson was in a deep stare. I'm thinking - cool, he's totally digging the clown. Then the clown made eye contact w/ Carson. That's when he lost it. The saddest little face you've ever seen and the tears just started rolling. Needless to say, we thanked the clown for his time and moved along. Clowns really are kind of creepy if you think about it. Guess we won't be going to a circus anytime soon!

1 comments:

crishana said...

hahahahahaha, ok, I'll confess. I'm no fashioniesta, myself. I didn't even notice the stripes. The greens were clashing so loudly, I couldn't see anything else.

LOL

I hear they've brought garaimals back. Perhaps you should leave the tags on them so G can match bottoms with tops.

:D jk, couz!

Post a Comment