Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BIG Laughs!!

Let me start with this - I could watch this video over and over and over and over....you get the picture.

I ran to the grocery store this evening for a few items and as I was unpacking, Carson started to giggle. At first I couldn't figure out what he was laughing at. I quickly discovered it was when I touched the plastic bag. I grabbed the Flip as fast as I could - we could NOT miss getting this on video.

This makes my heart fill up with so much joy. He is such a happy baby - always smiling (except for people he doesn't know - he stares trying to figure them out). I hope these smiles and giggles continue forever!

3 comments:

charlotte vaughter said...

OMG I'm still laughing and I turned the video off 15 minutes ago!!!
Thanks for taking your time to post on your blog.
I love to read them and see the pics.
As Crishana would say, "26 sleeps" till you're in Garland and we get to see you two and meet
MR CARSON. What a doll.

Katie said...

The girls want to watch the video again. They were laughing while watching it. He's absolutely precious.

Anonymous said...

ditto mom's comments! Thanks, Carson, for sharing your laughter and simple joy! :)

Can't wait to see you all!!!

Vanessa

Post a Comment