Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Carson!


One year ago today, my sweet little Carson came into the world. He had impeccable timing too! Friday was my last day of work before maternity leave (I was working from home) and I had my first contraction at 11:45pm that night. At 1:11pm on Saturday, May 8th, our little guy joined us!

Nobody could prepare us for what was to come - the good times and the bad times. I will say, the hardest part was the major lack of sleep in the beginning, but he caught on quickly and sleeps like a champ now! Greg can testify that no sleep for mommy = crazy mommy!

I love watching Carson grow, explore and learn something new everyday. He is always thinking and making connections. It is truly amazing to see it all come together.

We've been taking a picture of Carson every month and I thought it would be fun to post them on the blog....enjoy!

2 days old

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

1 year

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Carol Strange said...

Those pictures are priceless. Happy Birthday Carson. Granny and Gramps and Aunt Erica love you sooooooooomuch!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment