Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our first California Client

This morning I received the best call a person in my position can receive, "we have decided to move forward with ISN." Music to my ears!

That's right, we (ISN California) have our first Owner Client. Now, for those reading this (besides my work friends) I know many of you are still unsure as to what I do. :) No worries! I will tell you this, some clients come on board quickly and others can take years before moving forward....usually the latter.

Our 2011 goal for the California Team is 5 new clients. We've received verbal commitment from another prospect, they just need to present to their executive management team on their decision. I'm holding off on celebrating this one until everyone is on board. As we ISNers say - we are cautiously optimistic. :)

This reminds me of why I so much enjoy what I do. It is really tough making prospecting/cold calls all day and trying to think of creative ways to catch someone's attention - but when you do....it's such a thrill!

In college I thought I wanted to be a banker - I was dead set on this idea. I gave it a shot for awhile but it just wasn't enough. I stumbled upon ISN (God has a path and put me where I needed to be at the right time) in 2006 and it was the right fit at the right time. I've learned a lot with this company. Looking back, I can't help but laugh. I always used to say I would never travel and I would never do sales....guess one should "never say never".

Thank you to my wonderful husband for being so supportive and listening to me every night as I recap my days for him. :) We always joke that Greg could step right in and take over my position - I have no doubt that he could!

Now, I need to get back to work....I have at least 3 more new clients to bring on board this year!

5 comments:

carol strange said...

You go girl!!!!!!!!! I have faith in you and know you will get thoses other 3 plus a few more before years end!! Proud of you and also proud of Greg for always supporting you and just being a Great Husband to you and a Great Dad to Carson.

Alyson said...

Yay! Congrats! One step closer to our goal :)

jennifer hodges said...

Yes! Good Job!

Kathryn said...

So proud of you! Many congrats!

Katie said...

Congrats Bonney! I swear, I feel like I know all about the insurance industry from listening to Trey over the years! Too funny. So glad you're doing what you love.

Post a Comment