Sunday, March 17, 2013

It needs batteries

This has been the theme in our house as of late. If Carson can't get something to work right away, it must need batteries. I swear, everything that needs batteries in this house has died over the past 2 weeks. So, my logical response is, it needs batteries. I guess Carson has picked this up from me, so now that's his answer to everything...and with that, most of the time he's right!

And, I've also learned that if I can't get something to work, I immediately yell out, "Boss!" (that's Greg's pet name).

Last week, Carson and I were getting ready for bed, when he learned that his guitar wasn't working. We both quickly decided that it needed....you guessed it, batteries! He immediately opened his bedroom door and yelled, "Boss, we need batteries!" I was cracking up...but he was right! And in came daddy to the rescue.

So, we've decided if something doesn't work:
1. It probably needs batteries
2. Holler for boss/daddy
3. Daddy can fix anything

Problem solved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment