Monday, March 25, 2013

Reading at night

Let me start by saying I really hope we do a good job of reading to the newest addition once she arrives but I've heard that goes away w/ the second one...we'll see.

Right now, we do a good job w/ Carson - we read a few books every night before we go to bed. And, as you can imagine, it's usually the same books again and again. The latest have been "The night before Christmas" and "Buzzy's big bedtime book". The other night Carson wanted to read Buzzy so we opened it up and he said, "Carson read." Umm, ok....go for it!

I sat back and he "read" the entire book to me! We've read it so many times that he has it memorized! It is so cute...and makes me realize he's growing up so quickly too. Sure makes me a proud mommy!

1 comments:

Granny Strange said...

Oh yes I remember those, night after night of the same book or books and sometimes several times a night I kind of miss that now!!

Post a Comment