Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Apparently, in Southern California we are having record rainfall. According to the news, they haven't seen this much rain in 10 years. Well, I'm kind of over it...I feel like we live in Seattle.

Along with the rain, comes leaking roofs. Saturday night the roof started leaking and water was building up behind the paint on the wall. So, we grabbed the buckets and towels and made a quick call to the landlord. I guess this is a plus to only renting...not our problem! Or should I say, we don't have to pay for it!

The roof has finally been covered w/ tarps and a company setup a bunch of fans and blowers. I'm telling you, it looks like we have ET living in the back bedroom. I have to climb through these plastic sheets to get to my office and it sounds like a windstorm! Here are a few pics so you can see what we're working with!





Maybe now you can understand my frustrations with all of this rain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment